These are the initial configuration files. They are copied into your repository archive when you create a new Zero EPrints repository, (i.e. one without a specific flavour). If the repository has a flavour, its defaultcfg directory will be copied to your archive's cfg directory instead.
- cfg.d/ - Perl configuration files added to archive's cfg/cfg.d/ on creation.
- citations/ - Empty by default. May contain data object citation files, added to archive's cfg/citations/ on creation.
- issues.xml - XML-based checks for issues in eprints.
- lang/ - Language-specific phrases and static pages, added to cfg/lang/ on creation.
- namedsets/ - Empty by default. May contain lists of options for namedset fields, added to cfg/namedsets/ on creation.
- subjects - Default subject tree.
- workflows/ - Empty by default. May contain data object workflow files, added to archive's cfg/workflows/ on creation.