(Redirected from EPrints Directory Structure/eprints3/lib)
The lib/ directory contains lots of data files used by the EPrints system. Plugins may install extra data files here, but files in this folder (and below) should not be edited by hand. See Read Only Directories.
- cfg.d/ - Perl configuration files.
- citations/ - Citation configuration files which are not repository specific.
- defaultcfg_zero/ - The default configuration for a new repository (of any flavour or none).
- entities.dtd - XHTML entities. This is used when loading XML files so that things like or é will be treated correctly.
- lang/ - Language specific lib data files.
- mime.types - MIME type to file extension mappings.
- namedsets/ - Options for namedset fields.
- plugins/ - Empty directory but plugins installed from the Bazaar will be added here.
- syscfg.d/ - System Perl configuration files.
- templates/ - Web page templates.
- themes/ - Themes that can be used by a repository.
- workflows/ - Workflow configuration files which are not repository specific.