From EPrints Documentation
This is the entire configuration for a single EPrints repository. There are several different types of configuration file.
- apache.conf - Repository specific apache config options which appear OUTSIDE the virtual host block.
- apachevhost.conf - Repository specific apache config options which appear INSIDE the virtual host block. Nb. That this is in addition to all the directives created automatically.
- autocomplete/ - Location of autocomplete datafiles.
- cfg.d/ - General configuration files.
- citations/ - Citation files (these describe how to show objects in search results and so forth).
- lang/ - Language specific files for this repository (phrases, static pages and images, site template)
- namedsets/ - These are files which contain lists of values for named set fields.
- static/ - Source for pages and images in the repository which are not language dependent.
- subjects - Text file containing initial subject tree that will be imported with eprints3/bin/import_subjects
- workflows/ - Workflow files describing the pages which edit EPrint and User records.