This page provides status information about the archive this includes:
- EPrints Release - The version of EPrints currently being used by the archive.
- Database Driver - The type of EPrints database driver (e.g. EPrints::Database::mysql or EPrints::Database::Pg or EPrints::Database::Oracle) and the underlying Perl database module libraries used by the archige
- Database Server Version - The type and version of the database server application (e.g MySQL, PostGreSQL, etc.) used by EPrints by the archive
- Database Status - Is the database server application running.
- Indexer Status - Is the indexer for the repository running or not or has it stalled?
- Background Task Queue - The number of indexer tasks of any status for the archive.
- XML Library - The XML parsing and generation library used by the archive.
- Users - The numbers of each different type of user for the archive.
- Items - The numbers of each different status of of eprint for the archive.
- Disk Space - The amount of disk space used by the document partitions under the archive's document directory.
- Saved Searches and Alerts' - Number of saved search for each frequency of alerts and when emails were last sent out for each of these frequencies.