From EPrints Documentation
Revision as of 12:19, 15 January 2007 by Moj
Phrases specific to this repository and language (English in this case due to the /en/ in the path).
Phrases in this directory override phrases with the same phraseid in eprints3/lib/lang/en/phrases/
- archive_name.xml - The name of the archive (generated by epadmin)
- deposit_agreement.xml - The agreement shown to users as they click the "Deposit Now" button
- document_formats.xml - Names of the document formats (text/plain => "Text" etc.)
- document_security.xml - Names of the document security levels.
- dynamic.xml - Phrases used by the dynamic template (the login/logout bit which changes when you login)
- eprint_fields.xml - names, help text and names for options (in set fields) of fields in the EPrint Object.
- eprint_order.xml - human readable rendering of the allowed orderings of search results for eprint searches.
- eprint_types.xml - name and description of each of the eprint types.
- intro.xml - Text which appears on the registration page.
- intro_mini.xml - Text which appears on the registration page for minimal users (who have very few privs).
- mail_bounce_reason.xml - email sent to users when an item is rejected, requiring changes.
- mail_delete_reason.xml - email sent to users when an item is rejected and has been deleted.
- mail_email.xml - email sent to users when they change their email address
- mail_password.xml - email sent to users to allow them to activate their password
- mail_sig.xml - text which appears at the bottom of all emails sent by this repository.
- render.xml - phrases used by the eprint_render.pl function (which renders the eprint-summary page)
- user_fields.xml - as for eprint_fields but for User Object fields.
- user_order.xml - as for eprint_order but for User Objects.
- validate.xml - text used by local validation routines to explain why something is invalid.
- views.xml - titles for each "browse by" section.
- warnings.xml - warnings that appear at the end of the deposit process. These are like validation errors, but don't prevent the deposit from happening.
- workflow.xml - Phrases used within the workflow (page titles).