From Eprints Documentation
(Redirected from EPrints Directory Structure/eprints3/archives/ARCHIVEID)
This is the top level directory for a single repository.
It would not be called "ARCHIVEID" it would be called a sensible lowercase string to identify this repository.
- cfg/ - The repository configuration files.
- documents/ - Uploaded documents. Also contains per-record files such as full-text caches, thumbnails and revision history.
- html/ - The website for this repository. Do not edit by hand.
- var/ - Files generated by eprints specific to this repository.
- static/ - Files which are copied to the website without any processing