See the Main Page for other areas of this wiki.
- EPrints 3.4 series (latest release)
- EPrints 3.3 series (legacy supported release)
Installing EPrints From Source
- Installing Eprints 3 on Fedora Core 7 (also applicable to FC6)
- Installing EPrints 3 on RedHat Enterprise 4
- Installing EPrints 3 on OS X
- Installing EPrints 3 on Ubuntu 6.10
- Installing EPrints 3 on Debian
Old Links (to be sorted very soon)
- Installing EPrints on various platforms.
- Orientation (Start here)
- New to EPrints 3? - before diving into the how-tos, take some time to read through this brief orientation guide and familiarise yourself with the EPrints configuration landscape...
- Migrated from EPrints 2? - this orientation guide is intended to help you re-orient yourselves in your new EPrints 3 set up...
- Removing the Front Page Warning - Your first go at branding
- Branding with confidence - one of the most common EPrints customisations is to add your own institution's branding and "look and feel" to the interface...
- Branding, the next level - how to completely change the interface to your own design
- Adding new views
- Deposit Types
- Subjects (fold in with Organisation Hierarchy under "controled vocabularies")
- Organisation Hierarchy - how to put your own organisation's Hierarchy into EPrints 3
- Autocompletion and Authority Files (Romeo Autocomplete) - add autocomplete functionality to the Publication Title input field based on an authority file downloaded from EPrints Romeo...
- Create Export Plugins - create a Perl Module that will export your data...
- Login-Only Repository - require a username and password to access all pages (including search, browse, and the front page)...
- Change Deposit Status in Bulk - move a large number of deposits from inbox to archive
- EPrints Directory Structure - will be linked somewhere better, later.
- Metadata - configuring metadata fields.
- Repository Configuration
- XML Configuration Files
- EPScript - documentation for the EP3 Scripting language (for use in citations and workflow files).
- EPrints Control Format - the structure used to embed EPScript in an XML configuration file.
- Citation Format
- Workflow Format - the structure of the EP3 workflow files
- Phrase Format
- Template Format
- XPAGE Format
- XML Export Format
- EPrints data structure
- of the software
- of the database (relating the dataobjects to each other using eprints fields)
- Data Objects and data sets
- Export Plugins
- Dynamic Template System