The EPrints Bazaar represents a major leap forward in repository software and introduces an "App Store" to the EPrints platform (Version >=3.3).
The Bazaar represents the one stop shop that enables repository administrators to install eprints plug-ins and extensions in a single click.
This page gives links to the various resources available about getting starting with the Bazaar as well how to develop packages ready for the Bazaar.
- Getting Started with the EPrints Bazaar - Outlines how to obtain a version of EPrints (prior to official release of 3.3) which contains the EPrints Bazaar.
Note that these should be followed in order, they are not to be regarded as stand alone exercises otherwise the last one would be huge!
- My First Bazaar Package - Writing a Screen Plug-in, installing and removing it, creating a config file for my screen plug-in and using it.
- Import and Export Plug-ins and the Bazaar uses for them. Outlines how to write an importer and exporter for a new format.
- XML manipulation of the EPrints Workflow using a Bazaar Package How to change the submission workflow.
- Boxes on Abstract Pages. The exercise outlines the simplist way to add content to the abstract page without needed to do complex manipulation of the abstract page XML.
Pages in category ‘EPrints Bazaar’
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.