From EPrints Documentation
Welcome to the Bazaar Bounties page where you can find information about pre-release competitions relating to the EPrints Bazaar.
Bounty 1 - Amaze Us
- Aim: Show us something that can be done via a Bazaar package which will amaze us. This could be a killer feature to benefit the whole community, something pretty, an entire language translation of EPrints or any other type of plug-in.
- First Place: We'll take you to OR2011 in Austin Texas where you'll be on stage presenting your package to the world at the international launch of the EPrints Bazaar Store.
- Runners Up: Your package will be certificated* free by the EPrints team ready for the launch of the Bazaar Store.
- Deadline for Entries - March 30th 2011
- Winner announced - Early April 2011
- How to enter - Submit your packages to the Bazaar store during February and March next year when we open the store for submissions.
- Help and guides on developing a package @ The_EPrints_Bazaar
- In the Import_and_Export_Plug-ins exercise we start to import the epub format into EPrints. Why not complete this exercise fully including flashy abstract page using some of the other guides to help you.
- Dataset Manipulation, Triggers and Events shows how you can use micro-services to enhance metadata relating to EPrints. Why not think of another one?
- Style (CSS) and Eloquence (Languages) Good at design? Know 6 languages?
- Stats modules anyone? EPrints does record all the access log information...
- Issues reporting modules?
- Twitter integration?
- + loads of others
You are not limited in any way and i'm sure you can think of much better extensions than us!
* Certification will only be granted to those packages which can be certificated as not risky to users and their data.