EPrints has a powerful plugin system. Infact most of the screens the user interacts with in EPrints are plugins. Examples include the "Manage Deposits" all the input components in the workflow and all of the importers and exporters.
If you want to really customise your EPrints repository you probably want to write a plugin.
How to write plugins - An introduction and tutorial to writing eprints plugins.
 - A repository of EPrints plugins which already exist. It might be worth having a look here to see if someone has already done the work for you. If they haven't you should upload your stuff. It might save someone (even yourself) some work in future.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category ‘Plugins’
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Contribute: Plugins/ExportPluginsExcel
- Contribute: Plugins/ExportPluginsHello
- Contribute: Plugins/ExportPluginsHelloOld
- Contribute: Plugins/ExportPluginsHTML
- Contribute: Plugins/ExportPluginsList
- Contribute: Plugins/ExportPluginsZip
- Contribute: Plugins/ImportPluginsAWS
- Contribute: Plugins/ImportPluginsCSV
- Contribute: Plugins/ImportPluginsOREResource
- Contribute: Plugins/StoragePluginsArkivum
- Create Export Plugins
- Customizing RSS Output