Manual todo list...
(make sure pages are linked in from Documentation after they are completed)
These pages need either creating, updating, or gutting of information to make new pages.
- Screenshots for metadata (render, input, search)
- Explain XML import/export (format + howto) - normal fields, multiple fields, compound fields, name fields, documents, files
- Per metadata field: db cols, phrases (use boolean as guide, 'none' if n/a)
- Getting Started
- Entire_Manual -- do we want this?
- Organisation_Hierarchy - update for EPrints 3
- add sections on how to perform specific tasks.
- update template
- remove eprint type
- add eprint type
- ditto for users.
- add field
- remove field
- This should be updated and part of the manual: Branding/Logos
- HTTPS - not sure of how well 3.0 works with https - easiest to https the whole thing (shouldn't be _too_ hard...)
- Troubleshooting - any of this still relevant? Maybe move it to TroubleshootingV2 page?
- update Metadata
- Repository_configuration (get anything useful out of it)
- EPrints_configuration (get useful stuff out of it)
- EPrint Object etc.
the 3 columns doesn't look so good when you don't have your browser full screen.
I wonder whether it would be better going to two columns (or even 1)?
Ckeene 16:50, 18 October 2007 (BST)