Welcome to the EPrints Wiki
This wiki contains technical and user-contributed documentation for the EPrints software.
Demoprints is our live, online server that allows anyone to try EPrints without having to install it first.
For more information on the EPrints project and related activities visit http://eprints.org/.
- EPrints 3.4 series (latest release)
- EPrints 3.3 series (legacy supported release)
- EPrints 3.2 series (old release, no longer supported)
- EPrints 3.1 series (old release, no longer supported)
- Migration Toolkit (for Migration from EPrints v2)
- Installing EPrints on various platforms
- EPrints 3 Documentation
- Training materials provided by EPrints Services.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to...
- EPrints Services - premium support, training and hosting from EPrints experts
- Contact - mailing lists
- IRC chat channel
Scripts, patches and translations
- The EPrints Files repository contains add-on and 3rd party scripts, patches and translations. This also provides an archive of all previous EPrints releases (3.0 onwards).
- Files/ Wiki pages about scripts and patches.
Contributing to the Wiki
We welcome contributions to the Wiki but you will need to register for an EPrints account (free but requires email activation).
Please use the Request account link at the top right of the page to submit a request for an account.
Before creating a page take a look at the Wiki editing guidelines. They should help keep the wiki organised and useful.
Contributing to EPrints
- Usability of EPrints
- New features in EPrints (released and proposed)
- How to contribute to EPrints development
- EPrints Trac - access nightly builds, see tickets and changes
- Digital preservation: managing content for longer-term access and use
EPrints 2 and Older Versions
The manual for older versions of EPrints are available on the main EPrints site.