EPrints Directory Structure
From EPrints Documentation
Revision as of 12:23, 3 January 2007 by WikiSysop
- AUTHORS - Text file telling you who did what in EPrints.
- CHANGELOG - Text file documenting every single change made since EPrints 2 Alpha.
- COPYING - The GPL License
- NEWS - Summary of major changes between versions.
- README - Text file telling you how to install and where to find help.
- SIGNATURES - Checksums of installed files. Used by upgrade tool to see if files have been modified since installation.
- VERSION - The current version of EPrints.
- archives/ - Contains configuration and data for each repository
- bin/ - Contains command line tools.
- cfg/ - Contains site-wide configuration files.
- cgi/ - Contains CGI files (dynamic web pages)
- lib/ - Contains the read-only data used by EPrints (do not edit!)
- perl_lib/ - Contains the perl-libraries used by EPrints
- testdata/ - Contains a tool + data to import example data into your repository.
- var/ - Used to store files output by EPrints including logs and process ID files.