$plugin = EPrints::Plugin::Import->new( %params )
Creates a new Import plugin. In addition to those parameters defined by EPrints::Plugin:
- Array reference of acceptable MIME types. By default includes application/x-eprints-import-XXX, where XXX is the case-insensitive id of the plugin.
- Array reference of named actions.
- Boolean for whether to advertise this plugin to users.
- Hash reference of supported arguments/default values.
- Array reference of object types this plugin can produce.
- The screen id this plugin uses to provide its import UI.
- "staff" (staff only) or "all" (anyone).
$plugin->input_fh( fh => FILEHANDLE [, %opts] )
Import one or more objects from filehandle FILEHANDLE. FILEHANDLE should be set to binary semantics.
This method should by subclassed.
$plugin->input_file( filename => FILENAME [, %opts] )
Opens FILENAME for reading, sets binary semantics and calls input_fh to actually read the file.
This method may be subclassed (e.g. see EPrints::Plugin::Import::TextFile).
$dataobj = $plugin->epdata_to_dataobj( $epdata, %opts )
Turn $epdata into a EPrints::DataObj with the dataset passed in %opts.
Calls handler to perform the actual creation.
Copyright 2000-2012 University of Southampton.
This file is part of EPrints http://www.eprints.org/.
EPrints is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
EPrints is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with EPrints. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.