Wiki editing guidlines/introduction
From EPrints Documentation
Help, I know nothing about wikis
- That's OK. Wikis are simple and there are people to help.
- That's great. Thus the pristine user could be shaped the right way.
- That's the past. Step by step following some hints you get what you need.
- Watch a short video on editing this wiki - it walks you through how to:
- create an account on this wiki
- edit an existing wiki page
- create a new wiki page
- create headings and links
- You should preview any change you make before deciding to keep it, don't worry.
- Searching for your topic is a good starting point.
- Editing is very easy.
- Be brief and use straightforward language.
- other people will be interested in your ideas and experience
- you get your investment back next time
- this wiki is for anyone in the EPrints Community - anywhere and in any role
What sort of content
- technical documentation