Released for Christmas 2008.
Changes since 3.1.1
- "Edit phrases" tool appears in toolbar for admins, on pages that are generated "on the fly". It allows web-based editing of the phrases used to generate the page, including missing phrases.
- Improvements to web based phrase editor.
- "Edit page" option now appears if a static page is viewed by an admin, making it easy to get to the right edit screen.
- In views, links to empty pages are now rendered as text, not links.
- /view/ pages may now be exported in the same way as searches.
- search.pl is now split into one file per search.
- Search forms now have a show_help option to allow the help to be always hidden or always shown. The default is the toggle button.
- Can now use <upload-methods> option in upload component configuration, in a workflow, to set which methods are available to upload files (or set to an empty list to stop new documents being created). Zip, from url etc.
- Document fields can now be marked as required, and will have the star appear and report problems if not set.
- Now when you add a document or modify one, it's always unrolled when the page upload form is rendered.
Import & Export
- RSS2 now has thumbnail and media data, this allows some new fun mash-ups.
- New Excel and CSV import and export plugins.
Saved Search and Review emails
- Improved style of HTML format emails.
- Fixed broken links in emails.
- .xpage files can now have a <template> to override the use of the default template.
- Many bugfixes. Notably in emails, views and unicode handling. See CHANGELOG for details.