This page pertains to the Config. Tools tab of the Admin web page for an EPrints repository. By default this tab has the following buttons:
- Storage Manager - Links to a page that provide information about storage and management of EPM, document and object revision files.
- Update Database - Runs an update to the repository archive's database, as a result of changes to configuration files.
- Reload Configuration - Reloads the EPrints configuration to pick up any changes in the repository archive's configuration files.
- View Configuration - Links to a page to view and if permitted add/edit configuration files for the reposotory archive.
- Phrase Editor - Links to a page that allows all phrases for the repository archive to be edited and new phrases to be added.
- Edit subject - Links to a page that allows subject trees for areas of research, divisions of an organisation, etc. to be edited.
- Manage Metadata Fields - Links to a page that allows additional metadata fields to added to existing datasets.