Revision as of 12:25, 14 September 2021 by Drn@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Updated recommended platforms to current versions (but not Debian 11 yet, as not tested).)
- Red Hat based Linux - Installation Guide
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) (http://www.redhat.com/rhel/): RHEL 7 or 8 currently recommended.
- Fedora Core (http://fedora.redhat.com/): Fedora 33 or later currently recommended. However, Fedora version move on quickly, so go out of support quickly and are not regularly tested and therefore Fedora is not recommended for production EPrints repositories.
- CentOS (https://www.centos.org/): CentOS 7 currently recommended.
- Rocky Linux (https://www.rockylinux.org/): Rocky Linux 8 currently recommended.