Difference between revisions of "Perl lib/EPrints/"
m (EPrints Directory Structure/eprints3/perl lib/EPrints moved to Perl lib/EPrints/)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:17, 15 January 2007
This is a list of almost all the EPrints perl modules. We've not expanded the Plugins and MetaField directories as these are pretty big.
- AnApache.pm - Abstracts differences between apache and mod_perl versions.
- Auth.pm - Handles authentication
- LogHandler.pm - Logs accesses as Access Objects
- Login.pm - Handles the login screen
- Rewrite.pm - Redirects and rewrites URLs in requests, as appropriate
- Template.pm - Handles applying the template to pages
- VLit.pm - Handles the vlit feature.
- BackCompatibility.pm - defines EPrints 2.3 function calls which call their 3.0 equivalents.
- Config.pm - Handles the configuration of the EPrints system itself
- DataObj/ - all classes in this dir are a subclass of EPrints::DataObj
- DataObj.pm - Base class for Data Objects
- DataSet.pm - Has one instance per repository for each type of Data Object
- Database.pm - Object connecting the Session to the database. Provides most database calls.
- Email.pm - Handles sending email messages.
- Extras.pm - Handy functions. Nearly obselete.
- Index.pm - Handles text indexing and the indexer.
- Language.pm - Provides access to phrases.
- Latex.pm - Latex rendering tools for functions and equations.
- List.pm - A search result, or other list of Data Objects within a single Dataset
- MetaField/ - Contains classes representing each type of metadatat field.
- MetaField.pm - Base class for field objects. An instance of a metafield represents a single field in a Dataset, not a field + a value.
- OpenArchives.pm - Handles OAI stuff.
- Columns.pm - Subclass of EPrints::Paginate which renders the results as a spread sheet style list, and allows sorting by clicking titles.
- Paginate.pm - Paginate search results (eg. 20 items per page) in HTML
- Paracite.pm - Paracite interface
- Unix.pm - UNIX specific functions
- Platform.pm - Allows abstraction of methods which are operating system specific.
- Plugin/ - The plugins directory.
- Plugin.pm - The base class (and loader) for all plugins.
- Probity.pm - Handles producing checksum files for documents.
- Profiler.pm - ?
- Repository.pm - An instance of this represents a single repository and has access to the configuration of that repository.
- ScreenProcessor.pm - Handles the Screen plugin interface
- Script.pm - Processes expressions in the mini-scripting language used in citation and workflows.
- Condition.pm - Represents a single search condition (used internally)
- Field.pm - Represents a single search field (a row in the search interface). Has a value and a list of metadata fields to search.
- Search.pm - Represents a single search. Returns a List object when executed.
- Session.pm - A link between a web request (or command line script), a language, a database connection and a repository.
- StyleGuide.pm - Notes on how to write EPrints code.
- SystemSettings.pm - Created by the installation. Contains information on your apache version, where commands are to be found and where EPrints is installed.
- TempDir.pm - Creates and removes tmp directories.
- Time.pm - Functions related to time and date processing.
- Utils.pm - Misc. functions.
- Processor.pm -
- Stage.pm -
- Workflow.pm -
- DOM.pm -
- EPC.pm - Code to handle processing the epc namespace: eg. <epc:if>
- GDOME.pm -
- LibXML.pm -
- XML.pm - Abstraction to handle diferent XML libraries. (DOM, GDOME, LibXML)