From EPrints Documentation
Revision as of 17:34, 10 January 2007 by WikiSysop
See the Main Page for other areas of this wiki.
Installing EPrints & Getting Started
- Recommended Platforms
- Installing Required Software
- Installing EPrints
- Upgrading EPrints 3 versions
- Migrating from EPrints 2.3
- Getting Started
- Advanced Installation
- Installing EPrints on various platforms.
- Deposit Types and Metadata
- Organisation Hierarchy
- Preservation Support in GNU EPrints 3
- Login-Only Repository - How to configure a repository to require a username and password to access all pages (including search, browse, and the front page).
(currently linked on Customisation)
- EPrints Directory Structure - will be linked somewhere better, later.
- Metadata - configuring metadata fields.
- Repository Configuration
- XML Configuration Files
- EPScript - documentation for the EP3 Scripting language (for use in citations and workflow files).
- EPrints Control Format - the structure used to embed EPScript in an XML configuration file.
- Citation Format
- Workflow Format - the structure of the EP3 workflow files
- Phrase Format
- Template Format
- XPAGE Format
- XML Export Format
- EPrints data structure as a database
- EPrints data structure as software
- Data Objects and data sets