Welcome to the EPrints Wiki
The content of this site is technical only. For more information on the EPrints project, visit http://eprints.org/
- The Plan - What we're working on, what we're planning next and so forth...
- EPrints 3 Documentation (Start here)
- EPrints 2 and older Versions The manual for older versions of EPrints are available on the main site.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Web Services - sneak peek at the upcoming Web Service API
- Training materials provided by EPrints Services - http://www.eprints.org/software/training/
Scripts, patches and translations
- EPrints on EPrints - the EPrints Files repository is the place to share scripts, patches and translations. This is also the place where releases of EPrints itself will be archived.
- Files/ Wiki pages about scripts and patches. There isn't a page for every script or patch.
- Translating EPrints into your language.
- How to contribute
Tips, tricks and howtos
- Installing EPrints on various platforms or in non-standard ways
- integrate with LDAP - authenticate users with LDAP/Active Directory server
- integrate with CAS - integrate EPrints with an enterprise single sign-on service
- Secure EPrints2 with HTTPS
- Secure EPrints3 with HTTPS
- Add a Request eprint from author button (to non-OA records)
- customize RSS output - show an institution's or person's last n publications
To contribute to this wiki you will need to register for an eprints account. Go to http://trac.eprints.org/ldap/ and fill in the "Register for a new account" form. You will need a valid email account to verify before your password will be active. If you experience a problem with this please email Tim Brody (tdb2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk.) including the account username you used.