Welcome to the EPrints Wiki
This wiki contains technical and user-contributed documentation for the EPrints software.
For more information on the EPrints project, visit http://eprints.org/
- Installing EPrints on various platforms
- EPrints 3 Documentation (Start here)
- Training materials provided by EPrints Services.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to...
Scripts, patches and translations
- The EPrints Files repository is contains add-on and 3rd party scripts, patches and translations. This also provides an archive of all previous EPrints releases (3.0 onwards).
- Files/ Wiki pages about scripts and patches. There isn't a page for every script or patch.
To contribute to this wiki you will need to register for an eprints account. Go to http://trac.eprints.org/ldap/ and fill in the "Register for a new account" form. You will need a valid email account to verify before your password will be activated. If you experience a problem with this please email Tim Brody (tdb2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk.) including the account username you used.
- New features in EPrints (released and proposed)
- How to contribute to EPrints development
- EPrints Trac - access nightly builds, see tickets and changes
- Digital preservation: managing content for longer-term access and use
- EPrints Services - premium support, training and hosting from EPrints experts
- Mailing Lists
- IRC chat channel
EPrints 2 and Older Versions
The manual for older versions of EPrints are available on the main EPrints site.