Welcome to the EPrints Wiki
This wiki contains technical and user-contributed documentation for the EPrints software.
For more information on the EPrints project, visit http://eprints.org/
- EPrints 3.4 series (latest release)
- EPrints 3.3 series (legacy supported release)
- Installing EPrints on various platforms
- EPrints 3 Documentation
- Training materials provided by EPrints Services.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to...
Scripts, patches and translations
- The EPrints Files repository is contains add-on and 3rd party scripts, patches and translations. This also provides an archive of all previous EPrints releases (3.0 onwards).
- Files/ Wiki pages about scripts and patches. There isn't a page for every script or patch.
Contributing to the Wiki
We welcome contributions to the Wiki but you will need to register for an EPrints account (free but requires email activation).
Please use the Request account link at the top right of the page to submit a request for an account.
Before creating a page take a look at the Wiki editing guidelines. They should help keep the wiki organised and useful.
- New features in EPrints (released and proposed)
- How to contribute to EPrints development
- EPrints Trac - access nightly builds, see tickets and changes
- Digital preservation: managing content for longer-term access and use
- EPrints Services - premium support, training and hosting from EPrints experts
- Contact - mailing lists
- IRC chat channel
EPrints 2 and Older Versions
The manual for older versions of EPrints are available on the main EPrints site.