Released 24th January 2007.
Feedback and bug reports may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (The Lead Developer). I suggest that an initial bug report is kept quite short as we already have a big list. If I don't already know about it, I'll ask for more info.
Things added since 3.0-RC-1
- Security fix to autocomplete scripts.
- Fix to bug on initial login.
- Fixed bug in rolling logs in the Indexer.
- Added import plugin for log data.
- Added $current_lang to available data in eprint script.
- Moved more code into platform module (to support multiple OS platforms)
- Used TeX::Encode to provide some handling of accented characters in BibTeX import.
- Added "remove user" action.
- Added additional metadata fields for new types.
- Some security fixes in plugins.
Upgrading from EPrints 3.0-RC-1 or RC-2
- This is a simple upgrade. You don't need to do anything complicated.