EPrints 3 Reference: Directory Structure - Metadata Fields - Repository Configuration - XML Config Files - XML Export Format - EPrints data structure - Core API - Data Objects
Latest Source Code (3.4, 3.3) | Revision Log | Before editing this page please read Pod2Wiki
lift_embargos - lift expired publisher- or funder-imposed embargos from a repository
lift_embargos - repository_id [options]
Lift expired publisher- or funder-imposed embargos from a repository.
This script will:
- search the repository for documents which have an expired publisher or funder-imposed embargo date (relative to the system date) - make all documents whose embargo has expired publically available - remove the expired embargo date value - re-generate the abstract page for the eprint
Note that this considers the date to be the local date, not the UTC date.
- The ID of the EPrint repository to search.
- Print a brief help message and exit.
- Print the full manual page and then exit.
- Be vewwy vewwy quiet. This option will supress all output unless an error occurs.
- Explain in detail what is going on. May be repeated for greater effect.
- Don't perform an actual changes.
- Output version information and exit.
Copyright 2022 University of Southampton. EPrints 3.4 is supplied by EPrints Services.
This file is part of EPrints 3.4 http://www.eprints.org/.
EPrints 3.4 and this file are released under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 as published by the Free Software Foundation unless otherwise stated.
EPrints 3.4 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with EPrints 3.4. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.