issues_audit - Update the issues field of all eprints.
issues_audit repository_id [options] [eprint ids]
This script updates the Issues field of all eprints in the live archive and buffer.
This script should probably be called from your "cron" system, soon after midnight. Something like:
# 00:23 every morning 23 0 * * * EPRINTS_PATH/bin/issues_audit REPOSITORY_ID
This script will take longer as your repository grows, so initially you may want to run it more frequently, or on very large systems you might move to just run it on Sundays.
- The ID of the eprint repository to use.
- Print a brief help message and exit.
- Print the full manual page and then exit.
- Be vewwy vewwy quiet. This option will supress all output unless an error occurs.
- Explain in detail what is going on. May be repeated for greater effect.
- Output version information and exit.
Copyright 2022 University of Southampton. EPrints 3.4 is supplied by EPrints Services.
This file is part of EPrints 3.4 http://www.eprints.org/.
EPrints 3.4 and this file are released under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 as published by the Free Software Foundation unless otherwise stated.
EPrints 3.4 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with EPrints 3.4. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.