generate_abstracts - Regenerate all the static abstract pages for an EPrint repository
generate_abstracts repository_id [options] [eprintid]
This script recreates every static abstract page for an eprints repository. To save load on the database, as archived data should not change, EPrints creates static webpages containing the summary of each eprint. If you change the way the abstracts are rendered or change the site template then you will want to run this script.
- The ID of the eprint repository to use.
- An optional integer indicating that only the abstract page for record eprintid should be updated. Handy for testing new configurations.
- Print a brief help message and exit.
- Print the full manual page and then exit.
- Be vewwy vewwy quiet. This option will supress all output unless an error occurs.
- Explain in detail what is going on. May be repeated for greater effect.
- Output version information and exit.
Copyright 2000-2011 University of Southampton.
This file is part of EPrints http://www.eprints.org/.
EPrints is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
EPrints is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with EPrints. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.