Revision as of 14:53, 5 January 2007 by WikiSysop (EPrints Directory Structure/eprints3/var moved to Var/)
- auto-apache-includes.conf - This is a list of apache config Include statements. It is generated by generate_apacheconf and is Included by eprints3/cfg/apache.conf
- auto-apache.conf - This is a handful of apache configuration options not specific to any repository. It is generated by generate_apacheconf and is Included by eprints3/cfg/apache.conf
- indexer.log - This is the current EPrints indexer log. It is rolled to .1 then .2 etc. once per day and every time the indexer is started. How much is logged depends on the options to bin/indexer.
- indexer.log.1 - the previous log file.
- indexer.log.2 - the one before that.
- indexer.log.3 - etc.
- indexer.log.4 -
- indexer.log.5 -
- indexer.pid - The process ID of the current indexer. Used to see if the indexer is running, and to know what PID to kill if needed.
- indexer.tick - The indexer tick file. This file is updated every so often by the indexer. If the indexer is running, but this file is more than about 10 minutes old then EPrints can guess that the indexer has stalled or crashed.