Training Video:Staff Search
An overview of the staff search, which allows an editor or an administrator to search for items by item ID, username of depositor and all advanced search fields, regardless of its location in the repository.
What You Will Learn
- How to search for items as a staff member
What You Should Already Know
- How to log into EPrints
The Video can be found at http://youtu.be/KzrS_u-4eoM.
0:00 introduction 0:13 log in as admin 0:20 open staff search 0:50 search for articles 1:15 search by item id 1:25 explain other search options
Notes, Errata and Additional Information
Any notes, version information, errata, etc concerned with this video
- EPrints 3.3.15
- Search for an item in a user work area.
- Search for a retired item.
- Search for an item with a particular eprint ID.
- Search for an item belonging to a particular user.