EPrints provides a mechanism to browse the content of a repository. This video provides an overview of that.
What You Will Learn
- How to browse an EPrints repository
What You Should Already Know
No prior knowledge is assumed.
The Video can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjeWcewJA5o.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:40 Browse by Year
- 0:59 Grouping by Creators, Item Type, No Grouping
- 1:19 Browse by Subject
- 1:40 Browse by Subjects (on Bath's repository)
- 1:58 Browse by Division
- 2:11 Browse by Division (on Bath's repository)
- 2:37 Browse by Division then Year
- 2:53 Browse by Author
- 3:18 Browse by Funder (on Bath's repository)
- 3:40 Explanation of 'Number of Items' behaviour
Notes, Errata and Additional Information
Try out some browse views on some repositories. Some examples: