Congratulations! You have successfully installed your EPrints repository.
- To learn how to customise features, view the Documentation part of this wiki.
- The How-to Configure EPrints section is the mainly user generated documentation and contains pragmatic explanations of how to perform common repository configuration tasks. If you do something with your repository we don't have a tutorial for why not have a go at writing one.
- If you are a programmer looking to get started developing new features then you should look at the EPrints API and EPrints Plugins documentation.
- For free help and advice on running, maintaining and developing your repository you can ask the EPrints Tech mailing list but do please have a quick search of the list archive before asking a question since you may find your answer there more quickly.
- If you need more help getting started, the EPrints team has a commercial services arm which provides training, support, hosting and consultancy services.