Congratulations! You have successfully installed your EPrints repository.
- To learn how to customise features, view the Documentation part of this wiki.
- As well as our manual you might also want to look at the user generated documentation in the How-to Configure EPrints section.
- If you are a programmer looking to get started developing new features then you should look at the EPrints API and EPrints Plugins documentation.
- For free help and advice on running, maintaining and your repository you can ask the EPrints Tech mailing list but do please have a quick search of the list archive before asking a question since you may find your answer there more quickly.
- If you need more help getting started, the EPrints team has a commercial services arm which provides training, support, hosting and consultancy services.