IRStats Development Goals
- 'Browse View' style public stats.
- Non-public stats accessed via screen plugins.
- Default 'out-the-box' configuration.
- Generalisation to repository reporting tool. Graphs available on e.g. citation counts.
- the ability to see users paths through the site.
- the ability to gather stats about how pages are used in eprints. Example: "how many times is this button used compared to this button" or "does anyone actually use this feature"
- Full integration with EPrints Configuration.
- Replacement of ChartDirector with an open-source charting package.
- Anonymisation of downloaders to comply with privacy legislation.
- HTML produced with DOM objects (high priority - solves UTF8 issues)
Things which don't need to go in the first release, but we should keep in mind so we don't make them hard to add later.
- Recommender - people who downloaded this paper also looked at....