From EPrints Documentation
Revision as of 16:11, 3 January 2007 by WikiSysop
These are scripts used by the autocomplete system in the workflow.
- event_by_name - Can only be linked from the event_name field. Looks up existing events with the same name and suggests them filling in other parts of the even data such as dates, location and type.
- file - This uses a file in eprints3/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/autocomplete/. The name of the file is specified in the CGI param "file". The format of the file is a set of lines. Each line contains a lookup string, a tab, and a chunk of XML. This XML is a single autocomplete block.
- journal_by_issn - Lookup journal details (issn, name, publisher) from the issn field. Looks at only records already in the repository.
- journal_by_name - Lookup journal details (issn, name, publisher) from the journal title field. Looks at only records already in the repository.
- name - Lookup the name of creators (and their email), uses existing creators.
- simple_file - As with "file" above, but just contains a list of lookup values, one of which may be selected to populate the current field only.
- simple_sql - As with SQL (see below), but just uses the "value" field to populate the current field only.
- sql - Similar to file, but uses an SQL table to do the lookup. The table is specified by the CGI param "title" but will be prefixed with "ac_". So a title param of "badger" would lookup in table "ac_badger". This table must contain a column titled "value" containing lookup terms and a column titled "xml" containing an XML autocomplete block.
- title_duplicates - This works only on the "title" field and warns of duplicates, rather than offering completion.
You can drop your own custom scripts into this directory.