- Red Hat based Linux - Installation Guide
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) (http://www.redhat.com/rhel/): RHEL 7 or 8 currently recommended.
- Fedora Core (http://fedora.redhat.com/): Fedora 33 or later currently recommended. However, Fedora version move on quickly, so go out of support quickly and are not regularly tested and therefore Fedora is not recommended for production EPrints repositories.
- CentOS (https://www.centos.org/): CentOS 7 currently recommended.
- Rocky Linux (https://www.rockylinux.org/): Rocky Linux 8 currently recommended.