From EPrints Documentation
Revision as of 18:25, 2 September 2009 by Cjg
I'm going to use this page to get my thoughts in order. Cjg 16:58, 2 September 2009 (BST)
Current 3.1 System
Session, Repository, DataSet, MetaField
- RepositoryHandle (was Session)
- Repository, MetaField and DataSet still exist but are not part of the API.
$handle = EPrint->get_repository_handle() $dataset = $handle->get_dataset_handle() $field = $dataset->get_field( "foo" ) $search = $dataset->get_search()
OK. The problems:
- what to name the new modules
- if we should rename the old modules? s/DataSet/DataSetConfig/
- What methods to use
- What $foo variable name to conventially use to refer to this item.
$repo = EPrints->repository_by_id( "devel" ); $dataset = $repo->dataset( "user" ); $user = $repo->user( 23 ); $user = $repo->user_by_username( "cjg" ); $user = $dataset->dataobj( 23 ); $search = $dataset->search(); $list = $search->execute();