- Add mediaOfOutput field to REF Selections and Research Outputs report export
- Update "reasonsForNoConnectionStatement in Current Staff and Former Staff Contract report exorts to return array values as a single string (rather than an ARRAY ref)
- Research groups 'Name' maximum length from 64 to 128
- Current staff report column renamed from "contractFTE" to "contractedFTE"
- "reasonsForNoConnectionStatement" column added to Current staff report
- "reason_no_connections" user field options updated from: 'CaringResponsibilities', 'PersonalCircumstances', 'ReducedHours', 'NormalDisciplinePractice' to: 'CaringResponsibilities', 'PersonalCircumstances', 'ApproachingRetirement', 'DisciplinePractice'
- Former staff contract report column renamed from "contractFTE" to "contractedFTE"
- "reasonsForNoConnectionStatement" column added to Former staff contract report
- Research Outputs report in "webOfScienceIdentifier" column maximum length changed from 15 to 20 characters
- "isPendingPublication" and "pendingPublicationReserve" removed from Research Outputs report. Fields labelled as "DEPRECATED" in Add Info workflow for REF Selections.
- New "isDelayedByCovid19" and "covid19Statement" fields, included in Research Outputs report
- Minor accessibility updates
- Export DOIs in Research Outputs report using the 10.xxx format (removing any data preceding the 10.)
- EPrints reported as Gold OA via the REF CC (hefce_oa) problem have their openAccessStatus value set to 'Compliant'
- Don't set an open_access_status value for items not of type D or E
- Fix a bug where current staff and former staff were reporting all users assigned to a UoA for benchmarks other than the current benchmark. Former benchmarks will now report current and former staff in the same manner as the current benchmark, i.e. current staff = all users assigned to a UoA where their End Date has either not been set or is after 31/07/2020, former staff = all users assigned to a UoA with an End Date prior to 31/07/2020.
- Apply bug fix from 2.1.3 to the Former Staff Contracts report too...
- Which tabs appear in the complete submission Excel export (and which sections appear in the XML export) can now be configured in the local archive (useful for removing unused REF 4 tabs).
- Tabs are now exported in the correct order for the complete submission Excel export (ResearchGroup, CurrentStaff, FormerStaff, FormerStaffContract, Output, StaffOutputLink, ResearchDoctoralsAwarded, ResearchIncome, ResearchIncomeInKind
- CurrentStaff and StaffOutputLink will now export either HESA ID or Staff Identifier, but not both (with preference for HESA ID)
- contracts column removed from the FormerStaff Excel export
- HESA ID exported to FormerStaff and FormerStaffContract staffIdentifier column where available, or Staff ID where HESA is not available.
- Add EPrint post-commit trigger to recommit any REF Selections this eprint has been selected for when the EPrint's REF CC compliance value has been updated
- Fix bug with complete submission XML exports, ensuring it uses only reports specified in zz_ref_support_reports_2021.pl config.
- Update authorContributionStatement and researchConnection to long text fields to reflect number of characters allowed by the submission system.
- Update researchConnection to long text field for former staff contracts.
- Fix accessibility DOM creation issue with Manage Former Staff Contracts screen.
- Add assessor rating, plus configuration to display it as an optional field
- Fix issue where a UoA Champion can see selections belonging to a UoA they are not a champion of.
- Show REF CC compliance dot for items that have been selected
- Dots only show next to items that REF CC OA compliance criteria apply to
- Fix warning message bug
The REF Support plugin, derived from the REF2014 plugin, has been designed to support REF2021 submissions.
This plugin provides the following key features:
- New Units of Assessment for REF2021.
- Benchmarks – ability to conduct one or more trial runs of your submission as well as the final run.
- Assign UoA Champions – assign champions to oversee allocated units so they can check and verify submissions as well as submit on behalf of others.
- REF1 Profile Information – create an enhanced profile to generate the REF1 report.
- Identify REF2 Outputs – individual staff taking part in the REF submission may select their outputs for submission, providing additional key information for the panel to consider.
- REF CC integration – the compliance indicator from the REF Compliance Checker is shown when selecting outputs.
- Record REF4 Data – store data about degrees awarded and research income for each unit of assessment.
- Installs alongside existing REF2014 plugin functionality.
EPrints Services offers a support package for assistance with installing and using this plugin. For more information about the REF Support Package, please contact email@example.com