From EPrints Documentation
Revision as of 10:27, 19 August 2011 by Pm705
Congratulations! You have successfully installed your EPrints repository.
- To learn how to customise features, view the Documentation part of this wiki.
- The [:Category:Howto|How-to Configure EPrints]] section is the mainly user generated documentation and contains pragmatic explanations of how to perform common repository configuration tasks. If you do something with your repository we don't have a tutorial for why not have a go at writing one.
- If you are a programmer looking to get started developing new features then you should look at the EPrints API and EPrints Plugins documentation.
- For free help and advice on running, maintaining and developing your repository you can ask the EPrints Tech mailing list but do please have a quick search of the list archive before asking a question since you may find your answer there more quickly.
- If you need more help getting started, the EPrints team has a commercial services arm which provides training, support, hosting and consultancy services.