- Please see New Features in EPrints 3.3.5 for new 3.3 features.
- Requires a database upgrade to fix missing ordervalues (this was a regression in 3.3.8). This increases the database schema version to 3.3.4.
- Introduces a new MySQL option dbengine which, if set to "InnoDB", will use InnoDB tables including adding FOREIGN KEYS between the main and auxiliary tables for every dataset. This only applies to new repositories. Otherwise, EPrints will continue to use whatever table engine is the default for the MySQL server.
EPrints::Database::create_table() arguments have been changed.
- New virtual dataset public_saved_search, which allows saved_search's with public=TRUE to be publicly accessed.
- If you are using a really old (~3.0) workflow you must split your
Documents component into the new
Documents components (you'll get an error message on the workflow).
- Convert::Thumbnails/media_info now require ffprobe for audio/video format detection. You may need to install an additional package to ffmpeg.
Tickets closed by this release.
Complete list of code changes.