New Features in EPrints 3.3
New Features in EPrints 3.3.x
This list will be fleshed out as we get closer to a final release.
- EPrints Bazaar - "1-click" extensions and add-ons
- Search engine plugins - Xapian probabilistic search where available
- XSLT-based Imports, Exports and Citation Styles
- Flexible object support - define any new object classes which can be created, browsed, searched etc.
- SWORD 2.0/CRUD support (TBC)
- Improved workflow and document management - AJAX-based upload, deletion, updates
- Backup your database before installing this update. While upgrading has been tested you should always backup your repository before installing updates that change your database schema.
- This is a new branch release that will make significant changes to your repository's database and configuration. Upgrading repositories may require fixes to appearance and/or configuration to continue working.