Revision as of 08:40, 3 September 2007 by WikiSysop (Reverted edit of SyxH3z, changed back to last version by Tom)
Welcome to the EPrints Wiki
The content of this site is technical only. For more information on the EPrints project, visit http://eprints.org/
We are currently in the process of moving information from the Old Wiki.
- The Plan - What we're working on, what we're planning next and so forth...
- EPrints 3 Documentation (Start here)
- EPrints 2 and older Versions The manual for older versions of EPrints are available on the main site.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Web Services - sneak peek at the upcoming Web Service API
Scripts, patches and translations
- EPrints on EPrints - the EPrints Files repository is the place to share scripts, patches and translations. This is also the place where releases of EPrints itself will be archived.
- Files/ Wiki pages about scripts and patches. There isn't a page for every script or patch.
- Translating EPrints into your language.
- How to contribute
Tips, tricks and howtos
- Installing EPrints on various platforms or in non-standard ways
- integrate with LDAP - authenticate users with LDAP/Active Directory server
- integrate with CAS - integrate EPrints with an enterprise single sign-on service
- Secure EPrints2 with HTTPS
- Secure EPrints3 with HTTPS
- Add a Request eprint from author button (to non-OA records)
- customize RSS output - show an institution's or person's last n publications
- IRRA - Supporting the UK research assessment processes through institutional repositories