These are files which contain lists of values for named set fields. namedset fields work just like set fields, except that their options are stored in one of these files, rather than directly in the field configuration. These namedset files as the defaults for EPrints and have the lowest precedence and will be overridden by those with higher precedence:
lib/namedsets/ <- flavours/FLAVOURLIB/namedsets/ <- ingredients/INGREDIENTID/namedsets/ <- site_lib/namedsets/ <- archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/namedsets/
Rather than editing these files you should copy them to your archive's namedsets directory and edit them there. If you are using a flavour, if it has an equivalent namedset file, it better to copy this, as it should require less editing.
- content - The type of content a document object is (e.g. draft, submitted, accepted, published, supplemental, presentation, bibliography, etc.). Maps closely to https://www.crossref.org/documentation/crossmark/version-control-corrections-and-retractions/
- contributor_type - http://www.loc.gov/loc.terms/relators/ terms for different types of contributor.
- datasets - Datasets available in EPrints. By default: eprint, document, file, user, saved_search and import.
- document - document types. Ideally these are mime types.
- document_relation - Dublin Core terms describing relationships between document objects.
- embargo_reason - Reasons an embargo has been added to a document.
- eprint - eprint types. eg. article, book etc.
- eprint_relation - Dublin Core terms describing relationships between eprint objects.
- languages - the languages used in the "language" field of documents. (this field is hidden, by default).
- licenses - options for the license in the document fields (eg. creative commons)
- security - options for the security level of a document
- user - types of user, eg "user" or "editor" or "admin".
The screen name for these is taken from a phrase of the form:
so the version of the "public" option of the security namedset which users see would be defined by the following phrase: