Difference between revisions of "Lib/"
m (EPrints Directory Structure/eprints3/lib moved to Lib/)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 12:04, 15 January 2007
The /lib directory contains lots of data files used by the EPrints system. Plugins may install extra data files here, but files in this folder (and below) should not be edited by hand. See Read Only Directories.
- citations/ - Citation configuration files which are not repository specific.
- defaultcfg/ - The default configuration for a new repository.
- lang/ - Language specific lib data files.
- themes/ - Data for themes.
- workflows/ - Workflow configuration files which are not repository specific.
- xhtml-entities.dtd - XHTML entities. This is used when loading XML files so that things like or é will be treated correctly.