What is IRStats2?
IRStats2 is developed against EPrints 3.3 but it was written to also work on EPrints 3.2. Older versions of EPrints are, however, not supported.
What's new in version 1.1?
This new version includes a number of improvements to existing features such as easier deployment, faster database code, tool tips and improved browser detection, as well as a number of smaller tweaks and fixes.
It now also includes filtering to allow the blocking of web crawling robots as standard.
Changes in 1.1, since 1.0.x
- Feature: IP based robot filtering and default values
- Feature: Adding an option to only show live items in the stats
- Enhancement: Avoid using experimental perl code.(i.e. ~~ )
- Enhancement: restructure to make epm deployment easier
- Enhancement: tooltip help text for KeyFigures
- Enhancement: Optimisation for innodb
- Enhancement: CSV, JSON, XML saves file as instead of open directly in the browser
- Enhancement: Added missing libraries check (Date::Calc and Geo::IP) on bazzar installation page. resolves #10*
- Bugfix: Stats::View::google::Graph lose first statistics #69
- Bugfix for Browser identification issue #66. Browser ID should be further improved
Merged pull requests:
- Enhancement: %IGNORE_LIST of words (stopwords) are very few and only in "en"
- Enhancement: Add support for transactions
- Bugfix: The title of Screen::IRStats2::Report should not change according to report you chose
- Bugfix: Avoid XSS vulnerability in some CGI output