This page contains information about the provisional EPrints v3.4.3 tag and release on GitHub scheduled for the end of December 2020.
Planned Features and Improvements
- Improvements for Accessibility of backend administration pages.
- Review of EPrints support for multiple different XML libraries.
- Better Sanitisation of filenames for uploads.
- Tools to fix and protection against generation of invalid XML revision files.
See 3.4.3 milestone on GitHub for more details.
Provisional Release Notes
None as yet. Check earlier dependencies for EPrints 3.4.2 and before.
Changes Since 3.4.2
- Resolves all accessibility errors and most alerts (as reported by the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool) for backend admin pages as listed in the Accessibility report.
- Uses HTML class for Longtext_counter counter line and provides CSS to by default make this red and bold if the maxwords limit is exceeded.
- Prevents access code from changing if request a copy is approved multiple times (and warns if request has already been approved).
- Fixes formatting of results from user search introduced by accessibility changes in 3.4.2.
- Updates issue citation to use
tags so it works with accessibility changes introduced in 3.4.2.
- Deals more gracefully if History DataObj's parent does not exist when checking if it is an
- Fixes internal server error when trying to save values to a non-multiple compound field.