These are files which contain lists of values for named set fields. namedset fields work just like set fields, except that their options are stored in one of these files, rather than directly in the field configuration. Spaces in these files are not recommended.
- document - document types. Ideally these are mime types.
- eprint - eprint types. eg. article, book etc.
- languages - the languages used in the "language" field of documents. (this field is hidden, by default).
- licenses - options for the license in the document fields (eg. creative commons)
- security - options for the security level of a document
- user - types of user, eg "user" or "editor" or "admin".
The screen name for these is taken from a phrase of the form:
so the version of the "public" option of the security namedset which users see would be defined by the following phrase: