EPrints 3 Reference: Directory Structure - Metadata Fields - Repository Configuration - XML Config Files - XML Export Format - EPrints data structure - Core API - Data Objects
Latest Source Code (3.4, 3.3) | Revision Log | Before editing this page please read Pod2Wiki
EPrints::Email - Email Utility functions for EPrints.
This package handles sending emails.
- EPrints::Utils::send_mail( %properties )
- Sends an email.
- Required properties:
- session - the current session
- langid - the id of the language to send the email in.
- to_email, to_name - who to send it to
- subject - the subject of the message (UTF-8 encoded string)
- message - the body of the message as a DOM tree
- optional properties:
- from_email, from_name - who is sending the email (defaults to the archive admin)
- sig - the signature file as a DOM tree
- replyto_email, replyto_name
- attach - ref to an array of filenames (with full paths) to attach to the message
- to_list - ref to an array of additional email addresses to send the email to (note that to_email must be provided)
- cc_list - ref to an array of email addresses to CC the email to (note that to_email must be provided)
- Returns true if mail sending (appears to have) succeeded. False otherwise.
- Uses the config. option "send_email" to send the mail, or if that's not defined sends the email via STMP.
- names and the subject should be encoded as utf-8
- Copyright 2000-2011 University of Southampton.
- This file is part of EPrints http://www.eprints.org/.
- EPrints is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- EPrints is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with EPrints. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.