EPrints::DataObj::LoginTicket - user system loginticket
Login tickets are the database entries for the user's session cookies.
- user_cookie_timeout = undef
- Set an expiry on the session cookies. This will cause the user's browser to delete the cookie after the given time. The time is specified according to CGI's cookie constructor. This allows settings like
- user_inactivity_timeout = 86400 * 7
- How long to wait in seconds before logging the user out after their last activity.
- user_session_timeout = undef
- How long in seconds the user can stay logged in before they must re-log in. Defaults to never - if you do specify this setting you probably want to reduce user_inactivity_timeout to <1 hour.
$thing = EPrints::DataObj::Access->get_system_field_info
$dataset = EPrints::DataObj::LoginTicket->get_dataset_id
Returns the id of the EPrints::DataSet object to which this record belongs.
Set the session cookies for this login ticket.
Update the login ticket by increasing the expiry time.
The expiry time is increased
user_inactivity_timeout or 7 days.
Copyright 2000-2011 University of Southampton.
This file is part of EPrints http://www.eprints.org/.
EPrints is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
EPrints is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with EPrints. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.