Importing from Endnote
Revision as of 10:57, 5 March 2007 by Ckeene (Importing from Endote moved to Importing from Endnote)
Steps for Eprints2
Download en2eprints from the eprints files archive .
Steps to import from Endnote:
- In Endnote, ensure ‘Edit > Output Styles > Endnote Export’ is selected
- 'File > Export' (as text file)
- You may need to open the file in a text editor and changed the file type. Endnote seems to save the file as UTF-8, which does not appear work with the en2eprints script (save as ANSI, or some other format). Using Textpad and saving it as a ANSI/Unix file seems to work.
- Copy to eprints server (eg with filezilla)
- ./en2eprints [user id] < inputfile > outputfile
- note userid above is not username
- /opt/eprints/bin/import_eprints <siteid> <dataset> <xmlfilename>