Importing from Endnote
- In Endnote, ensure ‘Edit > Output Styles > Endnote Export’ is selected
- 'File > Export' (as text file)
- You may need to open the file in a text editor and changed the file type. Endnote seems to save the file as UTF-8, which does not work with the en2eprints script (save as ANSI, or some other format). I use textpad and also save as a UNIX file.
- Copy to eprints server (eg with filezilla)
- ./en2eprints [user id] (not username!) < input > output
- /opt/eprints/bin/import_eprints <siteid> <dataset> <xmlfilename>